Job Title: Part-Time Office Administrator
Location: Surrey (home office) & remotely, preferably a candidate from the Surrey or Delta area
Job Type: Part-time, 12-16 hours per week
ABC Maintenance is currently seeking a Part-Time Office Administrator to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing various administrative tasks to ensure the efficient operation of our office.
- Answering phone calls and emails, directing inquiries to the appropriate departments and taking messages when necessary
- Maintaining and updating office files and records
- Scheduling appointments and meetings
- Assisting with the preparation of reports, presentations, and correspondence
- Ordering office supplies and maintaining inventory levels
- Coordinating with other departments and external vendors as needed
- Assisting with other duties as required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in an administrative role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
This is a part-time position with flexible hours. If you are a detail-oriented, organized individual with excellent communication skills, we encourage you to apply.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.